Ahmet Fatih Mustacoglu CGL Report

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Progress Report July 25, 2007

I have completed testing the periodic updates tool with various types of datasets. It is working without problem so far. I have fixed all the bugs that I faced with during the test period.

The new updates for the SRG project can be accessed from the running developer instance of the SRG at: http://gf6.ucs.indiana.edu:58060/SRGrid/login.jsp whereas the running demo instance of the SRG can be accessed at: http://gf6.ucs.indiana.edu:58080/SRGrid/login.jsp.

I am also working on the uniqueness of our digital entities in the system. I have been designing a way to make each different digital entity unique. To do so, I am planning to use unique id generator( 128 bit) for each different digital entity at the time of the entry into the system.

Furthermore, I have been reading articles and papers about the Web 2.0 technology, and consistency model in asynchronous collaboration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home