Ahmet Fatih Mustacoglu CGL Report

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Progress Report June 13, 2007

I have been working on the improvement of the database implementation by having only one physical database in the back-end but having multiple view of databases(logical views) in the system. Moreover, I have also been working on the searching periodic updates implementation as timestamped events in the system.

So far, I have modified all my code and now we have the logical view of databases for users and they are called folders in the system. I have updated the user interfaces to reflect new changes, and performed tests on the system. So far it is working fine.

Meanwhile, I have finished design and the logic of searching periodic updates and how to apply them within the system. I have already started to implement it, and I am currently working on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home