Ahmet Fatih Mustacoglu CGL Report

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Progress Report February 21,2007

I have modified the way of the implementation of "Insert a New Digital Object" entry tool for the SRG system. If an entry already exist in the system, the system was showing a warning message to the user whether to overwrite or to cancel this operation. Now, I have modified the system so that in the case of an existing record, system gives 2 option to the user:
  1. Update existing Digital Object(DO) : System bring the latest meta data of the existing DO by applying event-model algorithm (By using the major event and minor events for this DO).
  2. Cancel and go back to "Insert a New Digital Object" to enter a new DO
I am also working on the User Interface of the SRG system to improve it. Meanwhile, I am continuing to test the SRG system to fix bugs. Furthermore, I am reading papers for my thesis proposal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home