Ahmet Fatih Mustacoglu CGL Report

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Progress Report April 18, 2007

I am currently working on the update model as a base for the SRG system and also implementation of it for the annotation tools as discussed in the project demo. In our update model; if a digital entry exist in the system, we will have three options for the update:
1. use a (new version)
2. use b (existing version)
3. or use a and b (merging the tag field of the two version).
I am almost done with the implementation.

Meanwhile, I have been implementing the most used tags feature of the SRG project. I am almost done with implementing it, and I am going to integrate it into the SRG.

Furthermore, I am working on the functionality that searches updates periodically in the system to find any updates as events. I have done the design, and I am going to start implementing it.

Finally, I have completed writing 22 pages of report for my thesis proposal. I have been updating my proposal slides for my thesis proposal exam and reading papers about it.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home