Ahmet Fatih Mustacoglu CGL Report

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Progress Report May 30, 2007

I have been at the CTS2007 conference (May 21-May 25). I have presented our paper at CTS2007 conference, and I did our project demo at CTS2007 to some attendants.

I have currently working on the designing and implementing a single physical database with a ability to provide logical databases for users instead of creating actual(physical) databases for users. I have almost finished designing it, and I am going to start adding new services and modifying my existing code.

Furthermore, I had to modify some of my ideas for designing and implementing the functionality of searching the updates periodically in the system to find any updates as time stamped events to be able to fix some possible bugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home