Ahmet Fatih Mustacoglu CGL Report

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Progress Report May 02, 2007

I have completed implementing the update model as a base for the SRG system and also implementation of it for the annotation tools as discussed in the project demo. In our update model; if a digital entry exist in the system, we will have three options for the update:
1. use a (new version)
2. use b (existing version)
3. or use a and b (merging the tag field of the two version).

I have finished the implementation and already integrated it into the SRG project.

Moreover, I have also completed the implementation of the users' tags feature of the SRG project. I am currently testing it, and I am going to integrate it into the SRG before CTS2007 conference.

I have also finished preparing my proposal slides for my thesis proposal exam and meanwhile reading papers about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home