Ahmet Fatih Mustacoglu CGL Report

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Progress Report July 11, 2007

I have completed the User Interfaces for the periodic updates services for the SRG. I have already integrated the User Interfaces and services into the SRG. I have started testing them with various types of datasets. Integrated version of the SRG can be accessed from the running developer instance of the SRG at: http://gf6.ucs.indiana.edu:58060/SRGrid/login.jsp whereas running demo instance of the SRG can be accessed at: http://gf6.ucs.indiana.edu:58080/SRGrid/login.jsp.

Furthermore, I have been reading articles and papers about the Web 2.0 technology, and trying to find a tool for bug management in our project such as Bugzilla.

I have also been reading articles about how to develope RSS feeds such as using atomsphere from sourceforge.net. Moreover, I am reading articles and our discussion notes for designing and developing an API for the SRG via using RSS feeds like responses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home